Miniature 8-14 µm process infrared thermometer with optional high-ambient sensing head and touch screen
IRtec Rayomatic 16 series is a miniature process infrared thermometer with separate electronics modules measuring from -20°C to 1000°C according to the different models.
The sensing head of JA and HA models withstands ambient temperatures up to 120°C and 180°C without cooling.
- 8 to 14 µm
- Miniature sensing head and configurable electronics module
- Optional touch screen for temperature indication and configuration
- Optional IP65 sensing heads withstanding up to 120°C or 180°C without cooling
- Optional datalogging to MicroSD
- Sensing head cable resistant to interference from movement
- 4-20 mA, RS485 Modbus or 24 V alarm relay outputs in option
- MIN / MAX / AVG values, peak / valley hold